Proper planning makes everything easier.
You’ve been assigned a territory and are tasked with securing new customers while maintaining and growing existing relationships. Where do you start? How do you prioritize your time and balance market research with building customer relationships and promoting your products and services on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis?
Sales reps and sales managers looking to meet or exceed their sales and profitability goals
Virtual instructor-led via Zoom
Maximum 20 participants
When it comes to planning future activities to reach your sales goals, one of the most critical components for success is the development and execution of a territory plan.
In this workshop, attendees will discuss the benefits of establishing a territory plan, leverage tools and tactics for conducting market research, identifying leads, and conducting outreach, and will leverage personal territory and customer data to begin establishing their own plan.
As a result of participating in this workshop, attendees will be able to:
- Identify the items that, at a minimum, should be included in a territory plan
- Identify common tools and reports used to obtain prospect/customer data
- Recognize tips and best practices for planning territory activities daily, weekly, and monthly
- Identify support resources necessary to execute territory activities and optimize success
- Create a territory plan that is actionable and includes deadlines
Upcoming Territory Planning Workshop Sessions